commerciali per Rapid Prototyping
- Stereolithography by 3D Systems, Inc.
of Valencia, California.
- Solid Imager Stereolithography by Aaroflex, Inc.
of Fairfax, Virginia.
- Solid Ground Curing by Cubital
of Raanana, Israel.
- Selective Laser Sintering by DTM
Corporation of Austin, Texas.
- Laser Sintering by EOS Gmbh. of
- Laminated Object Manufacturing by Helisys Corporation
of Torrance, California.
- Fused Deposition Modeling by Stratasys, Inc.
of Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- Three dimensional plotting by Sanders
Prototype Inc. of Wilton, New Hampshire.
Check out their Model Maker Desktop 3D Modeling
System in action in the jewelry
- Direct Shell Production Casting by Soligen
Technologies Inc.'s Parts Now
service in Northridge, California.
turns CAD models into parts using an automatic
desktop NC milling machine (no CNC knowledge
required). Produced by Delft Spline Systems
of Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Topographic Shell Fabrication of parts up to
4x6x11 ft by Formus
of San Jose, California.
Links courtesy of Andrei Novac
per aggiungere un URL non presente in questa lista